The President's Board includes elected Presidents or Board members of national associations. It works under the Chairmanship of Orgalime’s President, Mr Tomas Hedenborg.
Mr Tomas HEDENBORG (CV below)
Members of the President's Board are particularly active in representing Orgalime at the highest political echelons.
The duties of the President's Board members include:
- To represent Orgalime to the outside, in particular at the higher political echelons.
- To assist in the organisation of special events organised for furthering the objects of Orgalime and the profile of the mechanical, electrical, electronic and metalworking industry.
- To suggest issues to be considered as work issues for Orgalime.
Orgalime's General Assembly is the supreme governing body of Orgalime which includes authorised representatives of Orgalime’s member federations and associations (generally their Presidents or Directors). Mr. Howard Porter is Chairman of both the General Assembly and the Board of Directors.
Mr. Howard PORTER
Chairman of the General Assembly & Board of Directors
Board of Directors
Orgalime's Board of Directors is made up of federation directors or heads of department and constitutes Orgalime's managing board.
The members of the Board are at the present time:
- Mr. Howard Porter (BEAMA - UK) - Chairman
- Mr. Eric Jourde (FIEEC - France) - Past Chairman
- Mr. Rafael Campos Pereira (AIMMAP - Portugal)
- Mr. Andrea Orlando (ANIMA - Italy)
- Mr. Benjamin Frugier (FIM – France)
- Mr. Peter Bongaerts (FME – The Netherlands)
- Mr. Peter Dietrich (SWISSMEM - Switzerland)
- Mr. Graeme Philp (GAMBICA - UK)
- Mr. Jorma Turunen (THE FEDERATION OF FINNISH TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRIES – Finland)
- Mr. Thilo Brodtmann (VDMA - Germany)
- Mr. Klaus Mittelbach (ZVEI - Germany)